PURECO liquid wax is handmade with a blend of natural oils and waxes.
• It is clear fast drying matte finish.
• Ensure your surface is clean, dust free & dry.
• Apply to your cloth or directly onto your surface, rub the wax all over with a lint free
• Let it sit for 10 minutes before applying another coat or buffing.
• Use with wet & dry sandpaper to smooth out painted surfaces, just use 1000 grit wet &
dry sandpaper in a circular motion. Wipe away excess.
• It can be used over both our paint ranges but bare in mind it will not absorb into the self
sealing range the same as the chalk style range.
• Liquid wax is great if you struggle with using regular waxes due to injury or strain. If you
can apply moisturiser to yourself you can use this product.
• Can be used over raw timber to nourish and highlight.
• *Please Note - Liquid Wax contains no chemical stabilizers as such is very susceptible
to changes in temperature. It will thicken in the cooler months and liquify more in the
summer months, just make sure to give it a good shake before use. If the wax thickens
place in a bowl of warm water to soften. (DO NOT MICROWAVE). If it is subjected to
extreme temperatures such as below 10 or above 35 degrees it may alter the structure and affect use.